Subway Surfers is one of the most addictive games which is usually played on Android and iOS platforms. However, one can download, install and play Subway Surfers for PC with a little trick.
There are two ways that lets you download Subway Surfers for PC. In this tutorial, I’d take you through both the methods of installing Subway surfers for PC (Mac and Windows XP and above), and would also let you know which method I prefer the most to get Subway Surfers on PC.
Methods to install Subway Surfers for PC
Installing Subway Surfers for PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is a popular android emulator that can be used to download and install Subway Surfers for PC. In fact, being an Android emulator, BlueStacks allows installation of any Android app on PC/Mac. For instance, you can install Shazam on PC using BlueStacks.
But, BlueStacks is also known to consume lots of RAM which in-turn leads to system hanging very often. Hence this method is not being opted too often now as it was before. I have listed this method to download Subway Surfer for PC 1st as this is an established method as compared to the other. You may as well try this procedure to download Subway Surfers for PC 1st. If you experience freezing of your PC, go ahead and explore the new alternative method to get Subway Surfers for PC.
Follow the below steps to get Subway Surfers on PC/Mac through BlueStacks.
- Download a BlueStacks version from here for your PC or Mac.
- Run the .exe or .dmg file whichever is downloaded, to install BlueStacks.
- Once installed, run BlueStacks on your system.
- You’d be welcomed with the ‘top apps’ screen. Navigate to ‘My apps’ instead.
- Click on ‘Apps Search’ in this screen.
- A search engine pops up wherein you need to search for ‘Subway Surfers’. The search engine would fetch for the results.
8. In the following screen, you need to select subway Surfers from Play store.
9. The emulator will now install Subway Surfers for PC, which you can find in you My Apps page of BlueStacks upon completion of the installation process.
10. Just click on the app icon to launch Subway Surfers on PC and play.
Installing Subway Surfers for PC using IntelAppUp
The alternative method I was talking about to install Subway Surfers for PC is through the latest Android emulator – IntelAppUp. I experience no system freezing when I play Subway surfers on PC or for that matter any other game using this emulator. So just follow the below steps.
- Download and Install the IntelAppUp application to your system by clicking the ‘Get Stared’ button here.
- Launch the application after installation and create an account with IntelAppUp to be able to download any app/game.
- Login with your created and verified account and then search for ‘Subway Surfers’.
- Click on the game link from the search results to view the game description and downloaders’ reviews.
- On the same page, you’d find the ‘Download’ button in the left sidebar. Click it to download the game.
- 6. Now you’d find the game icon on your desktop. For the 1st time of playing the game, ensure that your internet connection is on.
Below is a video of the same process for installing Subway Surfers for PC.
Hope you have installed the Subway surfers for PC by now. Let me know through the comments which of the two methods has helped you get Subway surfers for PC.
Happy surfing !