The music industry is as old as the evolution of communication, and with the booming technology; the music has touched the new heights with continuing its desire for more.
Along with the technology, the smartphones have also blossomed on the surface and apps are the bonus. Today, many apps are here in the market to re-define the taste of music by doing some customization, recording your own voice, using synthesizers and more.
The Garageband is one such app for all the music freaks who want to create something new or willing to do some experimentation with music. The Garageband had been launched by the Apple for iDevices but, the desire of windows 7/8/Xp and Vista users to download GarageBand for PC has proved powerful enough to get their own pc version.
Before I go with the downloading procedure of Garageband for PC, here is an overview of this music app.
Read Other Interesting Articles – UC Browser for Windows
Garageband – Makeover the Music
- Garageband helps the users with customization of songs and tracks as its premier aim.
- The interface and guides make the use of Garageband so easy that you can do the things in minutes.
- You can use both keyboards, that is virtual and USB attached for your use.
- Garageband also has the option of recording your own voice and then doing the experiment with the help of synthesizers.
Now, that’s enough of features talk and here is the way to download Garageband for PC.
How to Download Garageband for Windows 7/8/Xp Computers
As Garageband is an Apple product so the windows 7/8/Xp users cannot expect to use it on their PC very easily like that off on a Mac or iOS. But this time, you can use garageband for pc using rare software and you just need to click on the below link to get the Garageband on your window computer.
Install GarageBand using BluesStacks
But, in case you find the method quite lengthy for you, then you can opt for the golden method of downloading an emulator and running the app. If you want to then, here are the steps.
- Download Bluestacks on your PC as a smartphone app emulator.
- Install and run it on your PC.
- Click on the icon to launch it and go to the search bar.
- Type the app name, Garageband to get the list of apps.
- Select the app and click on it to get it downloaded.
- Once the download is complete, install the app by following the instructions appear on screen.
- Now, click on the icon you get after installing the app and run the Garageband on your PC.
That wasn’t hard enough I guess!
Also Read – Shazam for Windows 7
Review – GarageBand for PC
The Garageband is an Apple product and the name is enough only to make sure the effective working and the quality of the app. The Apple, however, hasn’t launched Garageband for PC (Windows OS) officially, but this time you don’t need that either.
The above link will help you download the Garageband for PC and if it doesn’t, then the second and all season way of using the Bluestacks for running the smartphone apps on your PC is also available for you.
We heartily welcome your views once you start using the Garageband for PC and if face any issues in downloading, then let us know in the comment section below, we’ll try to help you out.