VLC Media player is one of the best multimedia player available for free, as it also supports all video formats. It also works on every single platform like Windows, Android, iOS, Linux. VLC media player is having many features, today we’re going to tell you one of its trick feature, but do remember we will teach you each and every tips of tech.
The VLC media player first trick will give you freedom from static desktops wallpapers. Through this you can set any video desktop wallpaper (background) or you can say animated background. This trick works well on Windows Xp, Vista and Windows 7. Check out simple tutorial to set video desktop wallpaper, and don’t forget to download VLC Media Player from here.
1. Install VLC media player and open it, if you don’t have it download.
2. Go to Tools and then click on Preferences and Select Video from left side.
3. Now you have to make 2 changes in the video section. Choose Output to Direct X video output or DirectX video Draw video output, and Under Direct X option: Put a check box on Enable wallpaper mode.
4. In order to play video desktop wallpaper, Save the changes and restart VLC Media Player.
5. Play any video of your choice to set as desktop wallpaper.
6. Then click on Video and select DirectX Wallpaper from the dropdown list.
7. Just Minimize Vlc player and then you will see your video running on your desktop as wallpaper.
8. If you want your default wallpaper back then just Go to Video and Un-check DirectX Wallpaper from dropdown list.
There can be many others softwares for playing video desktop wallpaper, but i find VLC as the most easy one. I hope you will find this tutorial useful. If you find it useful, then don’t forget to share this post on Facebook, Stumble, Twitter and Google plus from the side sharebar. If you are facing any problems, do let me know.