The IM apps today are ruling the smartphone apps market because of their ability to provide hassle free messaging experience for users without paying any extra bucks for the texting. Apart from the free texts, these IM apps can do a lot more like sending files, sharing videos and photos and they are available in many languages too.
One such app is Kik Messenger. Its wide user base and soaring publicity have forced the developers to launch a PC version for those who find it easy to use these types of apps through their computer instead of the tiny smartphone screen.
Kik for PC – A Complete Messenger
- It offers you free unlimited texting around the globe without any charge.
- Along with the texts, you can share music, videos, clips and other files on Kik, but with your friends only.
- The 100 million of user base guarantees you that this is something worth downloading and using.
- The interface and style of Kik is so impressive that one can’t stay away from applauding it.
- It can send push notifications on your phone also while you’re using kik messenger on your PC.
I guess these are enough features for you to make you use it at least once. Now, here is the method of downloading it for PC.
How to Download Kik Messenger for Windows 7/8/Xp Computers
As we all know that there is no real version of Kik especially meant for the PC usages and as it’s a smartphone app, you need a different platform to run it on your PC. So, here are the steps to be followed.
- First of all, you need a platform to run this app and you can try Bluestacks for that purpose.
- Once downloaded, run and install the Bluestacks on your PC.
- Now, click on the icon to launch the platform and head to the search area.
- Type the name of app, which is Kik Messenger and you’ll get a list of options.
- Select the Kik Messenger app and click on it to start the download.
- After the download, perform the installations as per the on screen guidelines.
- Now, you’ve done nothing wrong, then, in no time you’ll see an icon of Kik Messenger on your PC screen.
- Click on that icon to launch the app and using the Bluestacks emulator and start using the Kik on your PC.
Final Words for Kik Messenger for PC
This is very true that the market is full of such IM apps, but among them only a few has earned a place for themselves in the market and Kik is surely one of them.
The love of people for Kik has become so intense that till developer think about something for a PC version, many like me has already come up with a way out to download Kik Messenger for PC.
The above method will surely help you to download Kik Messenger for PC and if you face any issues while using this method then, please let us know them in the comment section below along with your valuable reviews. It would be our pleasure to help you.