Rainmeter, which can totally change the appearance of your desktop, is a customization program for Windows. The primary purpose of this program is to run skins that come in various styles, sizes, user interfaces and levels of complexity with sometimes-interactive window, which appears over the desktop normally, collects and displays information such as RSS feeds, weather forecasts, battery power, control media player and applications etc.; like widgets on an Android run device.
Every Rainmeter skins come with auto installer. Some recommend using installer to install Rainmeter skins.
How to install Rainmeter skins
- Download a Rainmeter skin on the desktop.
- If it is an archived file, extract it.
- Select desktop as the craved extraction location.
- Meld all the extracted files in a single folder on your desktop.
- Then, drag the folder from desktop to ‘Skins’ folder in the folder where Rainmeter is installed.
- Start Rainmeter and the skins are available in Configs list.
Top Rainmeter Skins For Windows
Rainmeter offers a basic user interface for handling your library of skins.